Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Could I be pregnant?

I had a miscarriage in September around the 17th. Since then my periods have been kinda off. I had my first period after the miscarriage on October 18th and it lasted about 4-5 days and then my most recent period was on November 11th and lasted about 4 days. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on November 19th late in the night. (So it was closer to the 20th) I checked a few websites and some say I could’ve started ovulating around the 19th through the 25th. And that sperm can live up to 5-6 days? I have been feeling a little bit of cramping and lower back pain so not sure if that’s from ovulation cramping or possible implantation cramping. Soo I was wondering if it’s possible for me to get pregnant again? I know I could always wait for my next period to come but I guess I am just a little scared and nervous with having my miscarriage a few months ago and it’s been on my mind like crazy. So any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Luck=Moloch=demon.Gov't is killing you with high frequency electricity. Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on seven meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chippedusing IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs/brains; stay away from cats [Athanasius 3rd of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (dome); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on three stalactite pillars (The Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreamsare from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7530 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite peopletobehealedinsidetheirUFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He'ssurrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flourfrom mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm)because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign ofthe cross (last mercy for you will be to cut yourforearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't usingchemtrails; they're also in gov't food andmedicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of abortedfetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human fleshis in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging,anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-15 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse,Christians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos VirginMary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (WorldPassport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyescan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. GabrielUrgebadze said thattheydoitonindexfingerwhenthey scan your finger. Basically, trytoavoidnewdocuments at all cost. Policewill microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, greenmark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotoperaypeopletoo. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insaneasylumpeople tomarkpeople. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can'ttrack you; burn documents because they're fromSatan. TheMostHolyTrinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. SocialSecurityNumber). People who die with these Satanicdocuments go to concentrationcamp in hell to await FinalJudgement; once the BEASTComputer is burned down, souls will be released for FinalJudgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceasedrelatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristiannames given during antibaptism by the beastsystem; or just burn thesedocumentsbecause gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from halfamillennium ago describes FinalJudgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had littleboards (plasticcards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Givetocharity in the name of ArchangelMichael; he rescues people from temporaryhell twice a year [at midnight September18-19 and similarly on November20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they arerescued if they're in hell] (orbringsthemupalevel, that is, to a level with lesspunishment;eventually, people arefreed). Feed thepigeons;when pigeons bowdown, people are savedfrom temporaryhell. It's a big sin to rememberthe deadwithwreaths (because demons put thesewreaths on their necks if they're inhellwith theirwrists tied up behind their back while hanging by their wrists), meat,alcohol,sweets,andworldlymusic. Demons printiconsof saints/crosses/8sidedstarofVirginMary in newspapers/products so that you throw these newspapers/products in the trashblasphemingthesesaints. Crosses on solesofshoesandbackofpants are blasphemy. Demons makecarpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walkoncrosses. Playingcards mockhow Jesus sufferedonthecross: clubs(cross on which Jesus wascrucified), diamonds (fournails Jesus was crucifiedwith), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesuswas given to drink),spades (spear with whichJesus waspierced).Cremationisdevilworship; onlyblasphemers suchasLenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this. AfterChinaattacksRussia, RuskiOrthodoxTsar (shown by resurrected SeraphimofSarov) willcome topowerinRussia;this Tsar will slay traitors insideChurch andgov't; asaresult, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism=263heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same SupremeBeing [aka thedevil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism/COVIDrestrictions will have Pagans walking on theirheads in hell. ArkhimandriteAntoninKapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, EinKarem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarchKirillofRussia and MarkofBerlin blessed thischurchin2007. Whenpriestspray forcurrent gov't (insteadofprayingfor futureTsar),Jesus getsupfrom Histhroneand turns Hisback tothem. DryLindens leaves(bathbroom)toeatduringfamine.

Source(s): Womenwearheadscarvestiedatthefronttopreventheadachesfromskypushingdownandtopreventthroatcancer. Megatsunami forNewYork willbe400 meters;then engulfed-in-lava LosAngeles willbe floodedtoo; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; onlyAlaska (soonwilljoinRussia), Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1stbigearthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (willbesplitinhalf;peoplewillfallinto this hole;radiation!); 3rdbiggestwillbeintheUSA (GreekOrthodoxmonkElidiyfromAfrica). Mutantsfromgov’tlabswillescapeaftertheearthquake; youneed guns/ammo todealwiththem; if gov’ttries totakeyourgunsaway, givethemonewhile leavingthreehidden (to deal with mutants). If gov’twilltakeyoutoaconcentrationcamp, have a bag of old very worn warm clothes (so that they won’t be stolen when you’retakingashower)and specialcuptomeltsnow. If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov = Archangel Uriel); forgive me

Ovulation week: November 19 to November 25 

Had intercourse: November 19-20 

Today is the 26th. 

I find it too early for you to be getting implantation cramping.... this usually occurs 10-14 days after conception which is basically right before your expected period... You would most likely get them as of the 30th of November. It could also be that you are experiencing cramping because your period is approaching. 

I have had a miscarriage too back in April and I know that it took me 3 - 4 months before my period went back to normal... 

Back pain can also be a sign that your period is approaching. It is possible, that it is also a sign that you are pregnant. PMS and Early Pregnancy have similar symptoms, so it would be hard to distinguish between the two... I would suggest you wait until you get a missed period and then take a pregnancy test. (Take the pregnancy test 7-8 days after having missed your period) 

If this was your first miscarriage, don't worry about conceiving in the future. I had done a lot of research and it says that 20% of women have a spontaneous miscarriage during their first pregnancy and because it happens so early on, a lot of women don't even know that they miscarried... they just assume it is their period. Doctors suggest that women who have had a spontaneous miscarriage during their first pregnancy go on to have full and healthy pregnancies later on. 

If you are planning on getting pregnant though, I would suggest you start taking prenatal vitamins.... this is helpful for conceiving, keeping the baby healthy during pregnancy and also helps breastfeeding mothers. My pharmacist suggested that women who plan to get pregnant take it 3 months prior to trying to conceive. I for one got pregnant a month after taking these vitamins... so you don't necessarily have to start taking them 3 months prior... 

I hope this helped. Good luck! 

• Jill

Yes it's possible. I fell pregnant again just a couple of months after I miscarried. My beautiful boy is almost 17 now.