Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

dont you know that globalists will make vaccines MANDATORY.?

So im curious to know if youll be taking it or will you fight against it?

if you dont take it, you wont travel anywhere or work anywhere. you will have to have that health passport to prove that youve been shot.this is all part of the globalists plan. the shot will come with a microchip inside to track your every single movement. the vaccine will also alter your dna forever wiping out Chromosome 8, in which you will be devoid of empathy and compassion. meaning you will basically turn into an emotionless being with no feelings for anyone or anything. basically A MACHINE. you wont even be human anymore. i refuse to take that shiit. they are slowing turning us into Articial intelligence like Elon Musk

take that shot and you will find out soon enough. just remember that i warned u

Micro chipping suggestion is BOLUX. 100% agree with mass vaccinations, and penalising those who refuse. Your paranoia is ridiculous.

The microchip lunacy. Puh-lease...

Hahahaha I'm Team Globalists all the way! I'm pre ordering my vaccine from China..