How do you know when your friend and you are close?   ?

So my best friend is actually someone I met through politics online.   We have been friends for a year and a half.   We met through CANZUK, which is the abbreviation for the potential EU like Union between, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.   He is from Australia and I am actually from America but am moving to the UK next year.   Over the past year we have got to know each other really well, and we have shared a lot of deeply personal secrets about each other, he talks about wanting to share a flat with me when he moves to London, I am dating his best friend who he set me up with, I know all his friends in his personal life and I am the only e-friend to know them.   

I guess that means we are close, one of his friends told me we are super freaking close.   I asked how close is that, and she got pissed.   She was the one who said out of the blue that we were really close, though.   

I have Autism, and I don't know how to read people, how do I know how close my best friend and I are?   How do I develop strategies for knowing in the future?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.