wowser
wowser asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What are some subjects we should thank Trump for creating national dialogs about?  I can start with:?

I can start with :

-Authoritarian Fascism

-Narcissistic Personality Disorder

-What years of untreated Syphilis can do

Favorite Answer

Fascism has ALWAYS been authoritarian.  That's like saying "wet water."  

What you really need to discuss & find a way to solve is how he turned a once well-respected & regarded country into Shithole #1.  He leaves behind a plethora of serious problems for you.  To work at recovering your esteem in the world community may be the most difficult task you face.  It may take the greatest amount of energy & time to overcome - if that's even possible.  

I get a distinct impression that few, if any in the U.S., have any idea how severe this problem will be for you.  You can't spit in another's face repeatedly & expect that to be easily forgiven, if it ever truly is.  I know we here in Canada truly wish that our country could border ANY other than the U.S.  We're a very good friend, but no one disrespects us with impunity.  I've never experienced such contempt for the U.S. in Canada as I've seen in the last 4 years.