Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Are all people liars?

Give me 1 person. Man or woman who never lied in their life. Even children lie all the time. So if lying is so common, why are people surprised by it?

one person but also others is Paramahansa Yogananda who is was an enlightened teacher born in Gorakapur in India and wrote the Autobiography of a Yogi had a great enlightened teacher Sri Yukteswar the book is online and Yogananda has written others the Divine Novel Towards the Realization of the Eternal Self

of man to be victorius in life the law of success how to tell you what joy I found in his books and then I discovered that from India Sri Yukteswar sent him to America had the divine task of uniting East and West because it was universal and founded the Self Realization Fellowship SRF of Los Angeles

• Saber

Because people are hypocritical morons.Their tongue is faster then their brain.