in the not too distant future will britain be islamic?

there are quite a lot of people who think that now, due to the very high levels of immigration into britain from muslim countries.....i myself are christian male in my 40s and indigenous british, well maybe not indigenous, because my elderly father is from spain.

• Jas B
    Favorite Answer

I remember back 52 years ago when Conservative MP Enoch Powell stirred up massive fear and hate making much the same claims attacking those immigrants who came to Britain at the invitation of the government to help us recover from the war and man our new National Health Service.

He told us "It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen"

Going on to claim "that some had vested interests in fostering racial and religious differences "with a view to the exercise of actual domination, first over fellow-immigrants and then over the rest of the population".

And "As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood" 

It was b*llocks then as time has proved, those immigrants and their kids are as British as I am.

Immigrant populations integrate, they have been doing so in Britain for centuries and yet people are still repeating the same fear mongering BS, which is now aimed at Muslim immigrants.

Yes, and they'll reverse progressivism like gay marriage and women's rights. That's the leftists' karma, I suppose, for forcing demographic change.

There are no indigenous English; the "English" are themselves descendants of immigrants from Germany, France, and other places.

Due to very low levels of immigration into Britain from everywhere, including Muslim countries, no one knows if Britain will survive into the not too distant future.  Britain has never survived without immigrants.

In the near future, Britain will be underwater.

Sure

Cuz that makes sense

Not

In the distant future it will become Islamic, but the same with Germany, France, Scandinavia, and the Netherlands.  It is also by choice.  It's not like the whites there couldn't have voted against immigration and "multiculturalism".  Theodore Roosevelt wrote that if not for the Christendom and their military willingness and capabilities, Europe at this time would be Islamic and the Christian religion would be exterminated (I am literally just paraphrasing him, so I am not attempting to break the TOS rules on hate speech).  I am a white Christian from America and I feel as though standing up for the self-determination of the ethnic groups in Europe is a frivolous task, because the idea is not confronted or discussed among the native people there.  How can one stand up for a people that refuses to, and is hostile towards anyone that does, stick up for their interests?  Blame your own people before anyone else, because it sure isn't anyone else's fault that you will become a minority in your ancestral lands.

I pity any nation that is threatened with foreigners coming in and threatening the host nation’s way of life with a foreign culture and religion....ESPECIALLY that which teaches that violence against those outside their religion is OK!!!! My heart goes out to all Western European countries...may God sustain you all.