Is America the same as NYC?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, New York is an even bigger pile of garbage 

• 2 months ago

New York City is a city in the state of New York.  It is known for its theater, museums, history, and dining.  America has 49 other states to visit.

• 2 months ago

NYC is part of New York State, which is one of fifty states comprising the USA.  NYC is the most populous city in the USA at 8.3 million people, but is not the largest in area.  That would be Los Angeles in California.

• 2 months ago

NYC is a more fun part of America in my opinion

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

NYC is a city in America.

• 2 months ago

No, NYC is only a small part of it.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, but I would imagine there is a lot of variety in NYC.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Oh God, I hope not.   The government of the city is even more dysfunctional that SloJoe and his hand picked Obama reruns will be

• 2 months ago

America is a very diverse nation with different groups of immigrants settling in various areas. The landscape and weather also varies greatly depending upon which part of the country you're in. Therefore all of America is not like NYC.  We are a large country with beautiful cities like NYC and also many natural wonders such as the Grand Canyon. When the pandemic is over, you should visit.

• 2 months ago

NYC is not America, Paris is not France, London is not the UK, etc. This is especially true for large and diverse nations. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.