Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Where can I find a job for a 15 year old?

What places hire 15 year olds?

I know indeed.com is a good site to find jobs but I feel as though companies would rather hire adults. Any advantage to hire teens?? What can I say to make them hire me over others? 

1. Intellectual or creative work such as computer programming, teaching, tutoring, singing, acting, or playing an instrument;

2. Errands or delivery work by foot, bicycle and public transportation;

3. Clean-up and yard work which does not include using power-driven mowers, cutters, trimmers, edgers, or similar equipment;

I guess freelancing.

In stores, fast food, babysitting, pet sitting, and house sitting. 

this is not perfect age for job

Odd jobs, cleaning, babysitting, mowing grass, shoveling snow, walking dogs.

Most minimum wage jobs start at 16. Either wait for your birthday or do jobs like babysitting, camp counselor, or you might get lucky and find a job that accepts 15 year olds. Make an account on indeed, (it’s a job website), that’s how I found my current job.

It depends where you live. Some states/ provinces allow 14 to 16 year olds to do part time work less than a certain number of hours. For example a part time coffee shop job or other food services, store shelf stocking, cashier, cleaning staff etc. There's always  self employment such as dog walking, babysitting, making and selling anything artistic are always options no matter what your age as is odd jobs such as shoveling snow, mowing lawns, raking leaves, etc. You can also ask your parents for money for performing extra chores and home jobs. One summer I had my kids re paint the basement rec room and paint the garage. I paid the current minimum wages and all three of us were very happy.

There's options and opportunities out there. You need the ambition and drive to find something that works for you and your situation. And don't forget a job is work so you need to be willing to work at your job.  The more you work, the more you can earn.

• ?

you can't as your not old enough to work