HaveFaith asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Do you think im a bad person?

He said I'm too bipolar and he wants to be happy all the time. I'm 7 months pregnant and I have depression and I dont have that much support in my life. So I go to him and tell him about my day and he doesn't want to hear it. He says that I'm bringing him down and I'm the only person like this he knows. He said if I knew this I wouldn't have talk to you. He wants to always have happy conversations and I try but it's hard everyday... sometimes I might force it. Now I'm in my room and I just feel lifeless... like I'm this horrible person. I tried to talk to him and apologize... he doesn't want to be bothered at all. I feel like a disappointment... like I shouldn't be living at all. If I killed myself I would make everyone happy. It's a weird thought but I'm trying and I want to be the best mom to my child. I want to leave him alone but it's hard... what should I do?

No he is the bad person, but in the future if he is father of the child, have kids to someone better!

• ?

no he is a bad person