Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Where can I buy cheap version of Bible,I just cannot afford expensive version,I am Christian?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Threat srores ........

• 2 months ago

Many places will send you one for free. Look up free bibles. Loads of sites.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They're $1 at any dollar store.

• Carym
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

(1) "Truth" can never be other than what it is, and it never comes cheap; 

it usually hurts before it heals. That is why the Bible says we can do 

nothing against the Truth---whilst that is true, one can oppose it and

do much against themselves.

(2) This 'Truth' is contained in the Christian Bible and is still accessible and

free unless you are in an area where God's Word is forbidden.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Top nightstand drawer of almost every motel in America. 

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can have a FREE version right here on the Internet in PDF form.

The Original King James Bible 1611 PDF.

This is the web site:   or you can just Google yourself:

https://www.originalbibles.com/the-original-king-j...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Many give them for free, but only use the King James Bible.  The King James Bible is 100% perfect.  The Bible is the Word of God.  As for getting into heaven and avoiding hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you go to heaven and not hell.  Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell.  So to avoid hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  When a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

• 2 months ago

They will give you a bible at Church when you just ask them for one

• 2 months ago

I would imagine that if you spoke to almost any priest, minister, parson, preacher, deacon, or even just a friend... they would hook you up with a copy at little or NO charge.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

On eBay or Amazon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.