Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

Is there a way to check the citizenship of a Hispanic American in the USA?

My husband cheated on me with a Latina and she ruined a 10 year marriage. I tried googling how to do this but I can't find anything. 

Can someone help me? If so, who can I call to report her so she can get deported? 

Firstly, you need to get it clear it your head, that while this woman was involved. She did NOT ruin your marriage. Your husband did that by not being able to keep it in his pants! If it wasn't her, it would have been something else. Also realize that if your husband was happy in his marriage, he wouldn't have cheated in the first place!

Concentrate on saving your marriage or getting a divorce instead of revenge. Have you also realized that hubby might have lied to her too.. She might not have known he was married

Your marriage was ruined by your husband sleeping around. The other woman had no chance to impact your marriage had your husband told her to get lost.

You cannot check the citizenship or immigration status of another person. Only federal agents can do that.

Source(s): I’m an immigrant from Europe, a retired corporate attorney, and now live in Ojai, California.

Why do you want to do all of this? Your husband is the one that is married to you and knew he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing. If I were you I would be more upset with him and looking into how many others he may have cheated on you with. And worrying about my own health and well being, wondering if he contracted something and passed it to me. Last thing on my mind would be ruining some womans life who may not have even known your husband was a married man.

A private investigator can help you get info on this person & proof of your husband's infidelity. You can only report someone to ICE for investigation & potential removal if they are not legally present, or commit visa fraud. E.g. take up with someone to try to get a green card through a fraudulent marriage.

• ?

Your husband ruined your marriage. I'll never understand why people blame the other woman as if the man is somehow a child lacking in agency or personal responsibility. 

• Maxi

Your husband chose to cheat, so it is him you should be blaming, she  just made herself available for him

Move on and think yourself lucky you only was with him for 10 yrs instead of 25yrs.tie now for you and putting your energy into making a new life for yourself

Let it go.  Your being vindictive will not get your husband back.  You need to move ahead with your life.

Perhaps you should understand that it's your husband's actions only that led to the break-up of your marriage, not hers. He chose to cheat. 

First of all, no.

There is no database of all U.S. citizens and no way for you to tell that a particular person is or is not a citizen.  Records of what citizens were born in the U.S. are kept separately by each place where there have been births in the last 120 or so years.  In many states, each small town has its own records -- so it wouldn't be practical to check them all.  But putting that aside, you can't do it yourself, because birth records in the U.S. are protected by privacy laws that, among other things, make it nearly impossible for adopted children to get their own original birth records.

• ?

Why,,, "Hispanic American" means they're an American citizen.