Tori asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

Name suggestions for a male character? ?

I have decided to change my main male character's name but I can't find a name that fits well with his brothers. I am definitely going to keep searching but thought I would ask here for suggestions. Brothers names are Alexzander & Graysen. Thank you if you do decide to leave any suggestions.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Lawton

Denver

Connor

Jameson

Mason

Jeremiah 

Quinton

Garrison 

• C.A.L
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Ryder

Conrad

Emmett

Landon

Leland

Rylan

Vance

Vincent

Damon 

Wade

• F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sergei goes well with Alexzander ( spelt wrong, no z ,but  shortened form is Zander)

• Moya
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Marshall 

Nathaniel 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I heard an interesting explanation of what happens when tv shows are looking for a name for a character. They want a name that is NOT unique- when it is unique, a real person with that name might sue because the show or movie painted them in a negative way. They want a name that a number of people share, so the case can be made that no one would reasonably thing that a character was based on a real person. So my suggestion is that you NOT use the bizarre spelling of Alexzander!

• 2 months ago

Karlen

Desean

Algorithm

• Kevin
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Marshel 

Wyatt

Haydn 

• 2 months ago

I think the name Oliver would go well with his brothers. I hope this helps!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Brysen, Brycen, Kaiden, Caelan, Brennan, Josiah, Garren, Finley, Rylan, Emmett, Weston, Torrence, Lawrence, Lachlan, Jameson, Mikaiah, Kamron, Dalton, Nolan, Emerson.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.