Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

I’m feeling extreme guilt for how I treated my ex? What should I do? ?

I cheated (gave her chlamydia) punched her when she tried to leave me for cheating. Wouldn’t support her through her pregnancy’s and she had multiple abortions (4)... it’s been ten years and I haven’t seen h her. I had a kid with my now ex wife. I want to tee as lm to her? No 

3 Answers

  • Nat
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Nothing. Stay the **** out of her life. 

    If you really feel bad, give her money. That's the only benefit you could really ever give her. 

  • 2 months ago

    Well it has been 10 years, though I don't imagine she'd be best pleased to hear from you.  Perhaps you should send her a letter.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You should move on and not contact this woman. After the way you treated her, I imagine the last thing she wants is to have contact with you, even if it's because you wish to appologize. Leave her alone to live her life and deal with your guilt alone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.