? asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesToyota · 2 months ago

Would it be embarrassing for a 25 year old to drive a Corolla?

I'm a 25 year old guy, and I'm interested in a new Corolla. Would I look weird in a Corolla? I feel like Corolla's are more for 50 year old drivers. Would people think I'm weird for driving a Corolla vs something a bit more sporty or nicer? What are your thoughts?

• ?

1. I don't know if you would be embarrassed or not.

2. No idea

3. Doubt they would care

4. Your money, your decision

• car253

Corolla is a great reliable car.  Not just for old people.   Definately get it.   You will not regret it. 

If it is the car YOU like, you shouldn't worry what other people think about how you look. Its your life and your money.

As an uncertified COmputer Therapist, I think a Corolla is a lovely car for a gorgeous 25 year old "guy"

• garry

woudld it , i seen young people driving around in illegal cars that wouldnt pass registration ...who cares what you drive anyway ..

• ?

if you only want to drive yourself around a city cheaply and get there every time it will do that don't worry about what you look like. if you want to pick up chicks at the beach probably buy something else.

50, eh? You're halfway there already. Get over what others think and buy a car you like.

You'd look less wussy than you do today riding the bus after your old beat up Mustang bit the dust. If you need a particular car to have people like your looks, no car is going to help you.

You obviously are weird so what's the difference?! 

Life is too short to worry about what others think. I can remember when the Corolla was viewed as a car for the very young.