Anyone remember when if you forgot to resolve a question the group could the BA?

So would you mind if I asked you guys to resolve one of mine in yet another question?

I'm typing on my phone so just figure out what I'm asking and not the sentence structure 

As I often say Mac you are intense 

Imma gonna dew it Hawk 

• Mrs H
    Favorite Answer

Yes, as long as it takes me now to pick one that would probably wind up happening 😄

I think I'll repost my question later 

Sounds like a plan to me Vega

• Sean

Yeah lets do it. If you don't I will the minions will fall into step Vega

I quite like the idea. It might be fun to vote for somebody else 

• RR

Yes. The good old days. Everybody could vote for their own answer

wellllllll, yesssssss,   us old geezers remember back when dinosaurs roamed the earth,  and Yahoo use to be Green.........there was this thing called   "voting"........where after 7 days,  if you didn't resolve your own questions.........they went into  "voting"  , and other people could  vote on your answer .....and whoever got the most votes,   after like,  5 days---I think it was.......(correct me if I am a little off there....maybe it was 7 days....) 

whoever had the MOST votes,  would get the BEST answer and 10 pts. 

This is, of course, what lead to extreme point gaming,  and people creating  MULTIPLE accounts, to give *themselves*  5 or 6 votes.......since most normal people just voted for their own answers  once.......... but to ensure you could snag the 10 pts........ *some* people would give themselves  endless votes....with all their sock puppets. 

This is clearly evident on virtually any leaderboard,  where the No. 1  person always  has some ridiculous  far and away  BA ratio, even over the 2nd place point gamer, .........40, 50, 60, 70%  or even higher.......... clearly obtained back in the days of self voting........

or perhaps thru the simple use of current day sock puppets,  playing the same trick, more or less. 

Alas,  like the Green Days,  voting went with it,  and it's now a thing of the past,  so no one can close out your questions now,   except you. 

Source(s): Intensity is my specialty .