How significant is it to you that we will have our first female and woman of color vice president?

What does this mean to you, personally? Are you looking forward to seeing Kamala Harris make history as our first female and woman of color vice president? Did her election move you emotionally? Does this moment in our history make you proud? 

Thanks for your responses!

Very little.  If Obama had never been President, the she would be the first President or Vice President who wasn't white, and that would be significant.  But once we've had a President who wasn't white, having a Vice President who isn't white doesn't seem like as big a deal.

I think it is sad that Kamala Harris was chosen due to her race and gender and not for reasons related to being a good president.

• ?

Eh, I mean it's important, but it feels like something that should have already happened long ago, as if this doesn't feel usual at all. But that's a good thing.

I don't think it's "significant". It would have happened sooner or later. 

She's not even black. You failed.

I don't care about identity polotics.

I think women should not lead or be in charge.