Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 2 months ago

Apple iPhone help?

3 months ago I took my iPhone 6s plus in to get a new battery. I took it then came back later, they said they forgot about it and told me to come back later. I did, they still didn’t do it so they gave me a supposedly different iPhone6s plus (I paid 60 dollars). I haven’t dropped the phone nor has the phone been dropped in water/gotten wet. Suddenly , last night while I was on apple music the phone showed a black screen with white bars vertically. It was like that for a few minutes so I tried force restart. It turned off now it came on. I called Apple they told me a repair would be $149$. Am I at fault for my phone? Should I have to pay when this is supposed to be a NEW phone? What should I do? 

Dude apple products are garbage and apple hates their customers. I dont know why people refuse to learn that. DONT buy apple products.

it wasn't a new phone. I twas a refurbished phone, and they probably knew they were ripping you off.