hails asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Anxiety Help :(?

i have had panic disorder for almost a year now, and I still have days where it seems like it is impossible to live with... does anyone have tips for when they feel a panic attack coming or just something to help with my anxiety?

Hi I suffer from severe anxiety and depression I have sunk to the bottom but I’m the only person who can get myself back to happiness and anxiety is eased with exercise and taking a hobby you can beat it 

When I had problems in my life and I was very worried about it, I often woke up at night feeling panic attacks. I was breathing deeply and was explaining to myself that it is just again panic attack. When you understand what is happening to you, then you can explain it to your body and you feel better. Also sometimes watching video on youtube or films can help. It might make sense to drink sedatives, better to visit doctor

Anxiety issues often have stress as the original cause. The one thing that helped me was the stressrelief.club  and now I am finally free of anxiety, depression and stress.

Breathe in for four seconds, hold for seven seconds, and out for eight. I also use the 5-4-3-2-1 technique(if you don't know what this is, look it up). These are just my personal ways of dealing with panic attacks. You should seek counseling/therapy if your anxiety is messing with your daily life

This answer, rated Best, 5 Stars, has a variety of useful information.

https://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

Treatments for anxiety range from therapy and medication to stress management. Don't overlook stress management, which can help even with very bad anxiety.

Lots of good stress things here - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqEM_jlDRZI

Youtube thumbnail

Treatment usually begins by seeing the GP, who can give you  a referral. I mention referral because just a bottle of pills is not a very good approach. The things you'd want to tell the doctor are how you feel at different times of day, any symptoms you might have such as change in appetite or sleep, and things in your life affecting how you feel. 

Ask for help. Call or text a friend/family member, let them know you would like to catch up soon as you’re not in a good headspace

Take a small break from your current activity; close your eyes, feel your breath, feel your feet on the ground.

Go for a walk; take in your surroundings and observe what is around you.

Listen to a meditation podcast or a chilled music playlist for 20 minutes to re-energise

Panic attacks come and go it's a fear in your brain that sets off the fight or flight responsive medicine helps with this. It's the social contacts that take time to repair  during a panic attack don't do anything dumb I feel fine 

see a therapist or get counseling about this.

I had panic attacks but now their gone and I just have aniexty. If you don’t get it treated it’ll worsen to generalized aniexty disorder where you feel aniexty all the time