Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

So what did Trump accomplish in 4 years for Christ? Abortion is legal. Sodomy is legal. Is Trump headed to hell?

There won't be room for Trump in Hell.. it will be filled to the brim with all the commie dems.

• ree

Trump regularly broke commandments and committed deadly sins. Any link the evangelicals made despite his bad character is indicative of hypocrisy.

Except he never planned on making those illegal, people just thought he did because he was running republican 

As far as we know it's the first period in his life where he wasn't committing serial adultery.

Actually presidents have very little impact on people's lives and economy, contrary to what you might have heard.

It's the private sector that has greatest influence on people's lives and economy and healthcare too.

• Frank

Abortionists and sodomites are headed to hell. 

• ?

I think he is, but mostly for lying, cheating, con artistry, and corruption. I am no fan of abortion, and sodomy is a sin in the eyes of God, but sodomy and abortion existed before Trump, and there's not much you can do about it. If you make abortion illegal you open up the door to back alley abortions.

Don't like my answer? I am pretty sure you will like even less what God has to say to one issue voters that supported a liar, a cheat, a con artist, an adulterer, a thief, and a hypocrite, simply because they thought he didn't support abortion. Chances are the liar had at least one of his girlfriends undergo an abortion. None of his policies are genuine. They were just an act to get votes.