Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Is it legal to wear a German nazi uniform with red white & black swastica arm band & fly the German nazi flag in countries like usa  Canada?

I feel with the pandemic my government in Canada is turning into the government of nazi Germany during the second world war and i was wanting to wear it and fly it out on the front lawn in rebellion and show displeasure of how my government is acting.

I was wanting to protest against what actions and decisions that the government in Canada is doing during the pandemic 

i don't know if it is actually illegal... but it certainly is stupid.  Why would anyone want to do that!

• ?

I have relatives in three different Canadian provinces and if you think you're turning into Nazi Germany I'll just humbly say that you haven't been to California recently. Our lockdown makes those in BC, ONT and QB look like the Summer of Love. 

• ?

Indicating you're a white supremacist is a disconnect f/ what your stated protest is. 

Your garb would probably be illegal in much of Europe but not so much in North America. However, expect consequences. There are other ways to express your protest intelligently.

It won't work.  It will look like you're supporting Nazism.

• Dan

You mean like the Illinois Nazis in the Blues Brothers movie? I guess those organizations do exist but I don't know if they dress up like that. 

Well, I don't know about Canada.

I am a US citizen and as for me, I would never advocate that.

I know that here, people "have the right" to burn the flag and totally destroy the currency (they cannot merely mar it), but, as  someone who loves my country, and had family members who served on the military to protect us, I would never do that.

Finally, I think if you are going to protest that sort of Nazi activity, why would you fly THEIR flag, or wear their insignias?  If that is what you are against?  It  would look like you are PRO them.

Poor baby has to wear a mask.