Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Is it legal to wear a German nazi uniform with red white & black swastica arm band & fly the German nazi flag in countries like usa  Canada?

I feel with the pandemic my government in Canada is turning into the government of nazi Germany during the second world war and i was wanting to wear it and fly it out on the front lawn in rebellion and show displeasure of how my government is acting.

Update:

I was wanting to protest against what actions and decisions that the government in Canada is doing during the pandemic 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

i don't know if it is actually illegal... but it certainly is stupid.  Why would anyone want to do that!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have relatives in three different Canadian provinces and if you think you're turning into Nazi Germany I'll just humbly say that you haven't been to California recently. Our lockdown makes those in BC, ONT and QB look like the Summer of Love. 

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Indicating you're a white supremacist is a disconnect f/ what your stated protest is. 

Your garb would probably be illegal in much of Europe but not so much in North America. However, expect consequences. There are other ways to express your protest intelligently.

• 2 months ago

It won't work.  It will look like you're supporting Nazism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You mean like the Illinois Nazis in the Blues Brothers movie? I guess those organizations do exist but I don't know if they dress up like that. 

• 2 months ago

Well, I don't know about Canada.

I am a US citizen and as for me, I would never advocate that.

I know that here, people "have the right" to burn the flag and totally destroy the currency (they cannot merely mar it), but, as  someone who loves my country, and had family members who served on the military to protect us, I would never do that.

Finally, I think if you are going to protest that sort of Nazi activity, why would you fly THEIR flag, or wear their insignias?  If that is what you are against?  It  would look like you are PRO them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Poor baby has to wear a mask. 

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.