Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

What does this message from my isp mean? PLEASE?

We contact you to inform you that the government control agency  (Computer Incident Response Center of the Agency for the Regulation and Control of Telecommunications) in its desire to contribute to the security of telecommunications networks throughout the country, has executed an incident analysis throughout the various networks and providers active in the country.

Given this specific case, they have detected, through your IP address, that you suffer from the following computer vulnerability of the type:

Scanners

What type of scanners are these?  is somebody spying on me?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Please verify is the sender really ISP

If it is and their content is true, maybe your computer have been compromised and running port scanner which in some country is prohibited by law.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It means you're gay.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

sounds like a scam, I would delete it.

• 2 months ago

Sounds like it could be spam claiming to be from the isp. I'm 99% sure of this but if you call your isp they can confirm.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lv 7
    2 months ago

call your ISP to get more details.

• 2 months ago

Typical fraud attempt, using jargon to hide the fact that you have a "listener" on your computer.  Just like everyone else does.

If you have a decent anti-virus package, one good full scan would settle that issue.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

totally fake, just delete the message

use a good antivirus like Avast

use the free Superantispyware

use the free CCleaner to remove all junk files

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It's a scam,pay it no mind.

• 2 months ago

Is that really from your ISP? Does it ask you to visit a web page and enter information? I would think it smells like a phishing scam

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.