Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

What does this message from my isp mean? PLEASE?

We contact you to inform you that the government control agency  (Computer Incident Response Center of the Agency for the Regulation and Control of Telecommunications) in its desire to contribute to the security of telecommunications networks throughout the country, has executed an incident analysis throughout the various networks and providers active in the country.

Given this specific case, they have detected, through your IP address, that you suffer from the following computer vulnerability of the type:

Scanners

What type of scanners are these?  is somebody spying on me?

Favorite Answer

Please verify is the sender really ISP

If it is and their content is true, maybe your computer have been compromised and running port scanner which in some country is prohibited by law.

It means you're gay.

sounds like a scam, I would delete it.

Sounds like it could be spam claiming to be from the isp. I'm 99% sure of this but if you call your isp they can confirm.

• Lv 7

call your ISP to get more details.

Typical fraud attempt, using jargon to hide the fact that you have a "listener" on your computer.  Just like everyone else does.

If you have a decent anti-virus package, one good full scan would settle that issue.

totally fake, just delete the message

use a good antivirus like Avast

use the free Superantispyware

use the free CCleaner to remove all junk files

• Enigma

It's a scam,pay it no mind.

Is that really from your ISP? Does it ask you to visit a web page and enter information? I would think it smells like a phishing scam