My girlfriend hits me when I make her mad or try to dump her She says shes sorry she just loves me so much. How can this be love?

She says she does everything for me, Im the first person to take her virginity, that she buys me stuff, she gives me 100% percent of her. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

unrelated to personal finance. I would hit you a lot harder than her.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not love, but obsession.

• 2 months ago

The violence will get worse in time.  Dump her.  Now!

• 2 months ago

Physical abuse is not love--no matter how you define it. 

If she loves you, she isn't going to lay her hands on you. Or anyone. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If she's as good as you say she is, why do you try to dump her? You just might be the person to blame here.

• 2 months ago

It's not love to hit someone.  This doesn't sound like a mutual or evenly shared relationship. 

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So you have an abusive partner....and they always say sorry and always use emotional blackmail so you stay as they have no self esteem , they like the power of controlling and it works as you are the idiot to remains for more abuse and it will only ever get worse, never better........so get rid and stay rid and  move on to live a better life and hopefully find someone who will not abuse you....... and while you stay until you grow a pair and take the consistant abuse the next time she does it phone the police and report her, she needs a shock before you leave for good

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Walk away now, or be carried away in a body bag later.

Your choice.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Just stay away and block her from calling and on social media. IF you don't want a relationship with her stay firm with your decision. You aren't clear about why u broke up with her or specific for reason she's always getting upset

• 2 months ago

Damn, then why do you want to break up with her? She's willing to be your little lap dog. Tell her to stop or do leave her crazy ašs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.