Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Can I wear this bag with running shoes and yoga  pants?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Oh sure,You can.

You can do whatever you like.Enjoy yourself. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The bag will be OK but don’t wear yoga pants unless you are between 5’2”and 5’6”and weigh between 90 pounds and 120 pounds. Too many people try to pull off wearing yoga pants and most of the time it doesn’t work for their size.

• 2 months ago

oh sure..............its your life

• 2 months ago

Yes, you can.

Other times, people go from gym to work, or work to gym and errands, and don't always have time to change purses.

So, yes you can!  Fashion Police are not going to arrest you, if caught!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

who even says you can't

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Special activity clothing -- swim wear, work uniform, athletic wear -- doesn't carry any expectation of a matching bag. Whatever bag you want to use for a beach/pool bag, a work bag, a gym bag, a yoga bag is fine. If you're worried about how you look, then change out of the gym wear or at least put on a cover up. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I really don't like those short strapped  old fashioned handbags. I don't quite hate them, but close.  To me they are old lady bags. The Queen always carries those short strapped bags. I have never once in my life carried that style of purse and even when I'm 75 I won't carry that style. I think those designer style shirt strap bags look pretentious when worn with very causal clothes. I think something younger, modern and sporty would work better for everyday.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For a human, queer or not, you need to spend more time at a 24/7 Walmart, watching the smelly people wandering around.

300# woman wearing pajamas, fanny pack, and jump boots shopping. Without measurements it looks decent.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

girls can do what ever they want 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.