Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

What can I do if I don’t want my children to date other races?

@petter, race is a biological fact. Africans look different from Europeans and Europeans look different from Asians. We are different. 

Favorite Answer

I always told my kids that if they date anyone of another race that they'd better not come back home. It worked.

• ?

Tell them that, if they marry another race their children won't know who to marry because they'll come up with a baby that is not 100% of their race.

Withhold their college funds from them as a reminder zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

You can leave them alone and let them live their own lives. 

• Cammie

You can act like an adult and let your children know that you will love whomever they love.

• Kathy

You are being a racist. When they become of age, it will be their choice to make who they want to date.

• edward

Teach them that other races are bad?  I mean i don’t want my children to date racists so...that’s one less you’ll have to worry about

Tell them their children will become zebra. Lol!

Then explain your reasons for your disapproval to your children. Anyway, it’s their choice in the end.