Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are you glad Donald Trump lost the election?

Update:

Yes he has lost. Whats your real problem?

263 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I absolutely love jeancommunicates answer.... AMEN 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

nope ..........................................................

• 2 months ago

If you have a problem figuring out weather you're for me or Trump then you ain't black- Presidential Elect Joe Biden

• 2 months ago

Not really. We had a clear direction with Trump that more Americans enjoyed considering he got 10 million "more" votes than in 2016. It is clear that major fraud took place but whether anything will be done about it remains to be seen. Apparently Biden, a guy who hid in his basement and can't remember things is more popular than Obama considering Biden got more votes than Obama. If Biden actually becomes President, it will be anybody's guess to who is really running the country where we have no clear direction from Biden or the Democrat Party other than raising taxes and getting the war machine ready again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Unquestionably.

• 2 months ago

so , Biden is filling his cabinet with war hawks  and might need them when or if Iran strike back for the assassination of the nuclear scientists and now 5 in total.

yes, President Trump do not forget called off the strike against Iran with seconds to spare after he said innocent people would be killed. 

wow, how that must have upset Benjamin Netanyahu.

• 2 months ago

Yes, Mad man gone,That's a great news after all.

• 2 months ago

When the electors of the electoral college make their vote, then we have a new president. Our national elections are where the voters advise the electoral college on how to vote.  And your states Electoral voters  act accordingly. 

The electoral college was put into place so a few States with huge cities could not always select the leader of the nation over all of the other states. The less populous colonies would not have joined the country and signed the constitution without it. 

Given the structure of our Country with 50 States with their own governments, the electoral college is really the only fair way to be sure all of the States have a say in how we are governed.  States with big populations still get more Electoral votes than small ones, but we avoid becoming like ancient Greece which was really a collection of City States and their surrounding villages. It eventually caused the nation to collapse due to infighting between cities.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

He didn't. It was stolen from him. Yes, Democrat voter fraud truly saddens me.

@FirstDragon: I totally agree! 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm glad we selected Biden so the Chinese can finally takeover.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.