.
. asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Is Biden at risk of being assassinated, by one of Trump's friends or someone that works in the WH that's loyal to Trump?

@ Anonymous,

Then why all the Trump followers that glorify and agree with him?

@ Philip H, Then why has Trump told right wing supremacists to stand back and standby? 

Why have his right-wing extremists and white supremacists have gotten “leaner and meaner” in the Trump's era?

And why is President Trump adding fuel to the Right Wing Extremists Fire?

Why is Trump encouraging QAnon and the ’LIBERATE’ movements that these more amorphous and larger reservoirs for grievance can become conduits to the more extreme radicalized folks that conduct violence?”

That doesn't stop Spencer from being a white supremacist and doesn't mean he rejects the white supremacy movement. Just because he voted for Biden doesn't change his fascist views. He is just being strategic. Just wait until 2024 rolls around, and either Trump will try to be reelected again, or one of his 3 older children will try for the presidency, then the right wing problem will start all over again, with Spencer's support.

• Foofa

I'd suspect Biden's basement has top notch security. 

• Expat

There’s always that risk, and I think it was a greater fear when Obama was president. There will always be crazy people who want to and try to kill presidents, but I think the lunatics fear Harris as president more than Biden. 

Check out who those white supremacists voted for.  I can't believe you people keep up the lie that racists vote for Trump.  They voted for Biden.  See Richard Spencer, leader of the alt right only they turned alt left.

https://www.newsweek.com/white-nationalist-richard...

• Robert

Why would you even suggest that?  It's the left that has been rioting and setting the nation on fire all summer long.  The right tends to voice their opinions peacefully although perhaps "hurtfully" as the snowflakes cry, but is not violet.  I'd suggest that even an idiot like SloJoe, although made fun of, will never be harmed form the right.

I'm mainly concerned about the actions of some of Trump's more overzealous cult followers.  

There is nobody that works at the WH that is loyal to Trump. Trump also does not have any friends. Its sad, but he has never earned one. To have a friend, you have to do something for someone besides yourself.

The Secret Service is there to handle such things. It is the Leftist Progressive Demon-rats that use Violence, not Conservative Republicans.