Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If you were trapped in an elevator with Donald Trump for 15 mins what would you say or do to him?

Pee all over the elevator keys and splash it all around everywhere.. And pick my nose for the camera tgey probably have in there. 

• ?

Pretend I didn't have a clue who he was... that would be his worst nightmare - being insignificant.

I'd probably just sneer at him with utter contempt and disgust. He wouldn't be worth my time to say anything to him.

• ?

We would probably speculate about when and how we were going to get out.

Nothing. Just play games on my phone while waiting to be rescued.

Mostly, I'd say little and listen to him while hoping to learn from his wisdom.

• John

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

That’s like asking “if you had 15 minutes to say anything to David Koresh” or any other cult leader

• ?

nothing. he loves being ignored.

First, I would smile and wouldn't say a word. Second when the door finally opens 15 mins later, all you'll find is a large pile of Orange SHlT on the floor.