adventurous rav4

rough and tumble tacoma

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Get the truck or the corolla

• 2 months ago

Those 3 choices couldn't be more different from each other. Drive them all and decide for yourself how you feel about them. Whatever you settle on, don't count on them changing you into a different person.

• David
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Get something much faster than any of those.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

All your suggestions are excellent choices for reliability, long life and build quality.  I think it comes down to what best supports your current and future needs.  Firstly what sort of driving do you do.  Do you have the need for all wheel drive or 4 wheel drive at all.  Many people own 4 wheel drive vehicles like the RAV 4 or Tacoma who never actually drive them outside the city.  You pay a lot more for these vehicles just to look like a rugged lumberjack paying a lot more for gas and driving a poorer performing vehicle in the city.  If you live in the city and rarely drive outside the city then either buy the Corolla or the Camry.  The Corolla apparently has a very good engine and one of the best CVT transmissions around, but it does fail on back seat room.  It would be a zippy car good in traffic and easy to maneuver and park which makes driving in cities a lot more pleasurable.  If you are believing you will be carrying other people or a family in the near future perhaps the Camry would be worth considering as it is a car that is designed to carry at least 4 in comfort which the Corolla would struggle to do.

So consider your needs over the next few years and make your decision on whether you need to pay for a 4WD you may never ever even put in 4WD, a small easy to drive in city conditions like the Corolla, or you are over mid 20s and may have to allow for marriage and family in the next few tears and need the carrying capacity of a proper 4 door saloon with room for passengers in the back.  Remember the Tacoma may not impress the girls as they are higher and more difficult to get in and out of and the stiffer suspension will not give you as comfortable ride.  Few women are impressed by men who own trucks..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Clearly, you have NO idea what you want a vehicle to do for you, as your choices are wildly all over the map.

99% of SUV drivers never take the vehicle off of a paved road, and most pickup owners never need the cargo capability of it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.