Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 2 months ago

How durable is The Tick?

I know The Tick is probably only as strong as Captain America but his durability is on a whole completely different scale. Do you think his durability is on par with Superman?

Favorite Answer

He's "Nigh Invulnerable".  It's one of his most common things to say.  In practice, it seems that Tick is basically unharmable but CAN be stunned or caused pain that creates a temporary difficulty.

I don't believe that Tick has ever been attacked with an attack on Superman's level, so I can't say if he's on that level.  But I think the character's mythos is that he would be exactly what he says "Nigh Invulnerable".

In terms of strength, I think he's MUCH stronger than Captain America.  Especially in the comic and cartoon.  

• ?

Ticks have a very hard exoskeleton, but move very slowly. They also NEED a host, in order to survive.