Do I have an addiction to my IPhone?

Sometimes I'm on my phone all day on the internet. I'm 31 years old and have no friends. I do have a college degree. I'm a virgin. I'm I using my phone to fill a void in my life. The covid pandemic isn't helping!

Favorite Answer

Having no friends coupled with a gravely ill to deadly invisible pandemic transmitted by breathing, it makes sense you are in high usage of your Iphone. It is your connection to the outside world and I am certain you are not alone. Meanwhile, no sense fretting over virgin status. Unlike pre-COVID where u could get an STD from sex, u now also risk grave multi-organ disfunction from COVID and death. After the vaccine is given to large amounts of people and we can visit quasi normally, then revisit your virgin status. 

• ?

You could who knows 

yeah probably but get out there and get a job if you don't have one! meet new friends and socialize with them or take a vacation to get your mind off the phone!