Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Suddenly I feel emotionally numb, don’t care about anything, and just want to eat junk food constantly. I am frequently like this. Is this?

Normal? I also have anxiety so bad that I nearly pass out and constantly feel that I am doomed and damned to burn in hell forever and feel like something is controlling my head and me. I frequently emotionally detach 

• Carmen

Hello troubled one are there any medical issues you're dealing with that contributes to how you are feeling besides anxiety ? Even though that definitely can affect your ability to function and feel certain ways. Have you seeked any professional help to help you cope with your situation if applicable? You might be dealing with depression as well. Pray for a calm heart and peace of mind and the strength and courage to find your place and joy in life.