Don’t you think that all people should declare their preferred pronouns? Offensive to non-binary people.?

When looking at someone’s profile (irrespective of for what that is), I think that everyone, should state their preferred pronouns. It is highly offensive to non-binary people otherwise.

I mean I do think it’d be preferable if everyone had their pronouns presented. 

I think that can be beneficial but I don't think it should be a rule or is disrespectful not to. 

Calling yourself "non-binary" is highly offensive TO ME. How do we decide who's right? I'm gonna go with me. You do whatever you want, as will I.

If I talk to a woman I call her Mrs or Miss, if I talk to a guy I call him Mr. If they don't like it, it's a problem they have, not me.

jesus.. everyone needs to stop being offended by everything. how about we all mind our own business and if someone wants to say their pronoun they can and if someone does ... or doesnt even think to.. they dont have to. Not offensive either way

There are only two pronouns for one person, he and she. Take your pick. 

'They' means two or more. Plural. 

Answer:   No. 

Additional detail:   I think people should pay less attention to such minor issues,  just respect others wishers and get on with life.