How did she find out I had a lesbian crush?

My straight classmate realized I had a lesbian crush on a particular teacher and not even boys my age. When she even saw me talking to a couple of guys and danced with them. There is no way she could've heard it from anyone because I never told anyone except her until she asked me and made me admit it.

And please don't give me answer like, "Maybe she's a lesbian too and likes you." She is STRAIGHT and has a boyfriend and told me she doesn't like lesbians.

How did she know? Did she see that I had a different twinkle in my eye when I looked at my teacher?

Little sister, there are times when you just need to keep your mouth shut. All she had was her suspicions. You didn’t need to cave in and confirm anything to her. She doesn’t pay your bills. There are always short and long term consequences to everything you do and you need to think things out before acting. You need filters. Your life can’t be an open book for just anyone. There is a time and a place for everything. Learn this lesson and develop some self control. Today it was outing your self to a jerk, tomorrow it could be saying the wrong thing to a backstabbing coworker and getting fired for it. Use it as a life lesson and grow from it. If you truly learn how to control what you say and to who at the right time - your life will get a lot easier. This will have been worth it.

As for how she suspected? She read your body language. Some people call it gaydar. But it’s nothing more than being observant. She could be a lesbian in denial, bi or be straight yet have grown up around gay people and knew what to look for. You can be straight and sense the gaydar too. Reading body language is a tip, but it is never a sure thing. That is why she needed you to confirm it.

You need to move on. If it’s not safe to be out just deny it and call her a bully. It’s your word against hers. Then lie low for a while. Or if you are comfortable being out, you need some allies. Get in some lgbt youth groups. Reach out to local gay community centers, charities and places of worship. A great online gay youth group is called trevorspace. 

The way you look at your teacher and probably act 

she may have seen u looking intently at the teacher

• Rick B

How on earth would we know?????  If you want to know how she figured this out, then pull her aside and ask her.