why do some famous and non famous women like the company of gay men.?

Favorite Answer

If we like them, it is for who they are as people. They don’t have to worry about us getting in their pants. And some women need breaks from other women from time to time or just don’t do well in female social circles. Female networks can be competitive and catty, and someone wants  to establish who the queen bee is. These are not my words, they are words of other female friends of mine who like hanging out with me. So gay men provide these women a welcome refuge. 

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Anyone can have friends of any background.

The fact you're focusing specifically on sexuality says more about you than anything.

Who cares? They are people they like and I don't see a problem.

They are called faghags. They are afraid of masculinity and scared to be in a relationship with a straight man. So they prefer the company of gay men

Do they.

What you are suggesting is that a women is introduced to man we will call A .   She is polite but has no interest in him until a month later when a mutual friends tells her that man A is gay.   She calls up man A and invites him to a latee.      

That little story is a load of crap. 

I as a gay male have male and female friends in many age groups.   I do because I and the person share things in common.   It has nothing to do with her sex or my sexuality.        

Why not just ask why some women like the company of gay men, without the 'famous and non famous' part?