Question for gay men in relationship - do you have a top/bottom or both 50/50 versatile?

Why are you so interested in other people's sexual relationships?  Is it because you don't have one of your own or is it just idle curiosity?  In either case it's really none of anyone's business.  In a bi-sexual relationship do you also want to know who initiates sex?

In my opinion, unless you are versatile in anal sex, the relationship looks abusive. Cuz, Anal sex has always been used for dominance. This is not like  vaginal sex where vagina is used for natural copulation.

Most start as bottoms when we're kids (in old times you started when an older guy used you, now it's just something you do with a bud) . . . .then you want to top when you're older.  I do both cuz I still get off on the idea of having his in me and keeping his spooge in as long as I can.