My makeup ruins his glasses. Should I stop wearing foundation or should he get cheaper glasses?

I've been wearing foundation, powder and blush all my life. I don't know if I could ever do without it. My partners always wore glasses, but cheap ones, and I never got a complaint about staining. Now, my new boyfriend wears 800 dollar glasses... because there is a bluelight karl zeiss lens in it... and if he tries to wipe makeup off, he scratches it. 

I feel guilty and I said I wanted to try going foundation free, but I don't feel good about it. I also use foundation as a uv filter. And my other makeup, like lipstick and eyemakeup, looks off without it. I am scared of being forced into a slob too who doesn't wear makeup, to be kept little, because I read somewhere that men secretly fall for unattractive women... Anyway, I was wondering if my partner shouldn't just wear a cheaper pair of glasses when he is with me, since his current one is designed for pc use. Wouldn't that be waaayy more comfortable?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

you need to find a new non lying boyfriend who doesn't brag about something that isn't even true

You forego the makeup AND he forego the glasses, then you'll always look great to him!

Remove glasses when you mash faces.

How is going makeup free being a ''slob"? (Has nothing to do with hygiene.)  and just wear less makeup. Not sure how you get makeup on someone's glasses anyways, how strange. 

Tell him it's him or the make up and he wouldn't want to see you without the makeup!

Either he goes or gets contacts if he wants to stay.