Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 2 months ago

How long is a Uni exam?

Favorite Answer

It depends on the class. In my experience, in the U.S., mid-term exams were typically one hour, and final exams were two hours.

In law (graduate) school, exams were three or four hours. 

• ?

it depends, usually a quarter of an hour, or little more.

@3 hours for what, surgery? space engineering? most of mine are 15-30 minutes (at the most)

3 hours? Depends on the exam.

Edit: WTF a quarter of an hour exam? Most of my exams were 3 hours long. Engineering btw. Even my shortest exam was at least an hour long.

Edit 2: Computer Engineering. Any exam, Physics, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Computer Architecture, Theory of Signals, Automation, Electronic Systems etc.

I don't know what you studied, but quarter of an hour exams isn't the average, but it wasn't me who downvoted you.

https://www.quora.com/How-long-do-typical-final-ex...

"It is standard at most colleges and universities in the US to schedule 3 hour final exams for every class."