Wesley asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Why do I have random anger?

It's hard to describe but I have a strange and seemingly random urge at times to hurt people out of anger. Just go postal and ram my fingers into someones eye sockets or some crazy **** thats usually out of character cause id like to think I'm not that deranged. I like helping people and seeing random peoples problems fixed most of the time but sometimes I feel like I could almost murder people and I dont know why. I admit ive never had a long fuse and I'm am angry person but for a few months now at night for almost no reason I start to get angry and it just keeps getting worse till all I can think about is ripping someone's head off like a doll. Should I be nervous? Whats even going on with me?

It's gotten to the point where even the slightest things can make me want to hurt people. If anyone can tell me what the **** is wrong with me id be very thankful

It could be a plethora of psychological issues/chemical imbalances in the brain. Whatever it is, I doubt anyone here is certified to diagnose you with anything.

• that sounds like antisocial behaviour, you could have APD. antisocial personality disorder.

• ?

Only a psychiatrist can diagnose your problem. As an amateur I can only guess at a touch of schizophrenia. It would be wise to seek help just in case you get worse and act upon your thoughts.