Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What qualities make a good man/ideal partner?

What are you looking for to be able to commit for life

Update:

Pretty superficial things but maybe that resonates with the frequency of your own soul but whatever. You do you

Update 2:

Love is crazy. If you aren't a little nuts about them it's a room mate situation for life. YUCK

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't get serious about a gentleman who was unable to accept and benefit from direction, instruction. I wouldn't get serious about a gentleman without first satisfying myself that he was of good character: not deceitful or sneaky, nor mean or petty, not cruel, not prideful, not cowardly, not slothful, not greedy, and so on. 

This doesn't mean I couldn't enjoy dates, even steady dating, with a gentleman I'd never consider getting serious about. One needn't be crazy about a fellow to enjoy seeing a show with him, sharing a meal with him, having a beach day with him. And so on.

The silly sounding stuff? I wouldn't get physical with a gentleman who neglected basic grooming like trimming toenails, trimming nose hair, who neglected dental care. When I see grodey nails my thought is "He probably neglects other aspects of personal grooming as well" and cringe at the idea of how nasty his private parts probably are. I wouldn't even even kiss a guy with poor hygiene much less want to spend a whole date being near him.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For me 1 respect to me and others.2 no talking politics or religion 3.

cleanliness. like showering everyday. 4 teeth bad and rotten teeth is a NO NO.

I'm from the old School I like older gentleman.I like someone that makes me happy.

I'm not looking for someone with money. that be my Ideal man.Oh. no smoking or.

been a drunk. other than that. I be happy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.