Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Do you ever restrict yourself from s*x because you feel ugly?

I have never had sex because I am an extremely ugly/unattractive woman whom no man could ever be turned on by. People seem to find this weird, and they often think that there must be some other reason i've never had sex at almost 25. But my reason really is true. I could never imagine taking my clothes off and letting a man see my ugly body naked, let alone have sex with me and see me making ugly faces and whatnot. Why is this so difficult to understand? Has no one else remained a virgin or abstained from sex because they felt ugly and very sexually unappealing, or am i truly alone?

Update:

To anonymous who said they could grow an extra head on their butt: Do they really not care? What do they get turned on by? There has to be some sort of initial attraction there for men to be turned on, right? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are far from alone but there are men who would see you as pretty even if you don't. It's not like you have a disease or something physically stopping you from having sex. It's all mental and you just need a guy who will show you how pretty he thinks you are before you start fooling around to raise your confidence. You will find the right guy

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I could grow an extra head on my butt cheek and I still wouldn’t stop having sex. I like sex. And most men really don’t care what your body looks like as long as they’re getting some. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm sure you are not that unattractive. Be more confident

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.