Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Why didn’t this guy accept my FB request when he has over 1000 friends? We go to the same college & have seen eachother ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

He must really not like you 😢

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He doesn't use facebook.  Or although you have 'seen' each other, you two have never talked to each other.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If he has a thousand friends, maybe he feels he has enough.  Maybe you got lost in the shuffle. Maybe he has been busy over Thanksgiving living in the real world and didn't have time to deal with it.  Maybe he doesn't even know who you are and is unsure if he wants to friend you.  Maybe he knows who you are and doesn't like you.  Those are all possibilities.  To find out for sure, I think you'll just have to ask him

• 2 months ago

He could've been temporarily  blocked from sending friend requests, Facebook can do that.    Try confronting that person about it but, don't confront more than once and don't act needy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If you're close friends, then he's probably just playing with you. But if you're not so close(and have never even talked), then he probably doesn't see you like how he sees his other friends. (or it's also possible that he doesn't recognize u in ur FB, and if that's the case, then you gotta make ur pfp clearer and ur account more obvious that it's you).. but if he recognizes it's ur FB and still doesn't accept ur friend request, it's either cuz he doesn't like you, or he likes you so much that he's too nervous and just overthinking what might happen if he accepts.. If you both have never been so close, or had never even talked to each other, chances are, he just likes you and he's nervous and just overthinking.. (keep in mind these are just possibilities) and sometimes, if a person avoids you for no reason, it's also possible that there's something they like about you and they're just jealous about you having that thing, and not them(could be a skill, or some talents, or a ps5, or maybe you're friends with his crush or smth idk)... I can never be very sure about anything, these are just possibilities. But I can be sure about one thing; if he recognizes your FB and still avoids you, he doesn't see you the way he sees others. Could be a good thing, or bad, idk..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What do you think bunch of strangers from the internet knows what he is thinking? We don't know his mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.