Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will republicans be as nasty to Biden as they were to Obama for 8 years?

• joedlh

Probably not. Biden isn't Black. Having a Black president really stuck in their racist craw.

Why not be nasty to Biden. You Democrats were nasty to Trump from the start. He could say the same thing as Clinton, Obama said and Trump then was a races. So now I am calling for Biden to be impeached just because, by you Democrats I don't need a reason. I didn't agree with Obama but I went along with him until he was out of office but wasn't nasty to him. 

no.  they'll be as nasty to Biden and Harris as you libs were to Trump.

Not a lot of people hated Obama. 

Another liberal needing a diaper change...Yawn.

I think you mean as nasty as democrats were to Trump. Yea, that's more like it.

• Jeff D

I'm sure the Republicans will be just as nice to Biden as the Democrats were to Trump; so suck it up, Binky.

If they are 1/10 as nasty as democrats have been towards Trump liberals will FREAK OUT! 

• ?

You’re going to see Republicans rediscover the deficit and champion austerity again

Expect nothing to get done for the next 4 years.....You people still don’t get it do you. Our political system is broken. Our government is incapable of fixing its own problem and those problem are allowed to grow until they become crises and even then politics keeps us from addressing a crisis.....We’re a sinking ship

Vote me down but deep down, you all know I’m right. 

• Bye

They already are with this “election fraud” farce that they know is false and they know is damaging our democracy but couldn’t care less.