Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why do women call you a creep for talking to them?

And a stalker for showing an interest in them? Pointless having anything to do with women nowadays, they're toxic.

Funnily enough i don't give up on things i want, unless she tells me not to talk to her again.

I m done with women.

Favorite Answer

next time offer them Spam! Chicks go full-bore bonkers for Spam!

Because you post stuff in "R&S" that does not belong there.

I don't think you intend to be a stalker, but if your persistence continues if she fails to reciprocate your advances, then you have crossed the line.

I think your real issue is that you do not know how to relate to women.

You should join a dating website and become friends with women there in order to learn how to better communicate with them... even ask them for advice.

Women only say that if you actually are a stalker and a creep.  We are open to men who are neither.

You need a good friend who will tell you what behaviors of yours are stalky and creepy so you can change.

Well, that's up to you.  It's much, much easier to blame women and be done with them than to change your creepy, stalking ways. 

Source(s): I guarantee you are indeed a creepy stalker but you don't know which behaviors are stalky and creepy.

If a woman calls you a creep, back the hell off. You are giving off murder-rape vibes at that point. That's what she's sensing, getting from you and your unwanted attentions. That's what women mean when they dare say that. As saying such a thing could get them killed or raped. Don't corner her, demand she explain that or even take it back and apologize. **** the hell off and leave her alone. That's the best and only action here. 

lololo

Avoid bad apples, why dont you get a hobby. If you stalk then its natural for you, but get a hobby, it will help more on your life circumstances

You are only a creep if you don't take "no" for an answer.