i am so jealous and insecure of people younger than me.?

Update:

how do i stop being so?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You're selling yourself short. You're forgetting that you're a miracle. (If you're not a miracle - then why does no one in the entire world look exactly like you.)

The goal is to become so strong as a person that you're not too concerned about what other people say, do, or think. Feel good about yourself because you're a good person and you're a miracle.

A strong person has good character (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness), displays a positive attitude (cheerful, caring, friendly, forgiving, helpful, and respectful), fulfills their responsibilities (for handling people who are pains in a positive way, for always trying to make a good choice, for taking care of themselves, for serving others), gives their best effort, and demonstrates self-control (of their body, anger, mouth and money). 

This is the type of person to work on becoming every day (if you're not one already) and the type of person to look for if you decide to date one day.

Hope this helps!

Source(s): True Love Lasts - written with a character emphasis for teens through young adults, Straight Talk About Teen Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 13-19, Straight Talk About Dating - written with a Christian emphasis for ages 20 and up
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.