How to reset Windows 10 password when forgotten.?

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday when I was logging in to my Windows 10 PC. It was not working and showing an incorrect password, I think have forgotten my password. I am unable to login into my computer and all my is saved on my PC. I am unable to work, please help me. Thanks in Advance!

From Control Panel.

• Lv 7

you can reset your password here:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

There are basically Four  ways to fix this. 

1) You can use the Administrator account to reset your password.  You will need to know the password to your Admin account, AND the Admin account will need to be activated for this to work. 2) Nordhal's Password Reset Disk.  You wil need to understand a bit of Linux (it's operating system) and how to set your computer to boot to a USB or external source. 3) Ease of Access Hack.  This is basically using an external boot source (see #2 above) to swap the Ease of Access and CMD.exe on the target drive. When reset, the ease of access then opens a command prompt which then would allow you to type a "net use.." command to reset the password.  4) Take it to a local tech. 

There are tools to do that, but we don't know if you want it for your PC or to hack someone else's. I suggest you take to a computer repair shop as it's a quick fix.

You would need to know how to use the Offline NT software.

Best choice would be to take your computer to a local computer repair store.