Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

So now that we likely have Biden as president, does that mean we'll return to white-shaming and favoritism for non-whites? ?

Is that what they mean by "normal"? More vilification of white people and praise and favoritism for the non-whites? How would the white founding fathers feel about that?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Dave
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I never felt "white shamed" when Obama was in office...........but then my identity is in Jesus Christ not in my French-German-Belgium heritage.........So Christ is my identity not white nationalism.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No idea, I do know that it will mean a return to Obama economics. Which means the middle class are about to come under attack again. Millions more will end up moving from the ranks of the middle, to the poor. Millions more will once again need government assistance to get by on. That is what happened under Obama, that is what the left calls equal. It is impossible to raise all the poor up to the middle, so the answer is to take it away from the middle and bring them down to the level of the poor.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You say that as though it all stopped during the Trump administration. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Triggered much.??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

BLM will shitt all over that pusssy Biden and Kammy will call Biden a racist.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Obama recently stated that what you describe is the rhetoric of Trump and the Republican Party in general. 

The real issue is actually not race related directly and is instead in the skew of wealth, that almost all gains of the past 50 years have gone to the top 10%, and they happen to be primarily white. 

The goal of equity in society and representation of everyone can include some elimination of where people have had unfair advantage. That isn't the rhetoric of an attack on either Christians or whites, but the fact that 90% of Republicans in office in Congress, Executive leadership, governors and major city mayors are white non-Hispanic heterosexual (as public statement), does have the Republican Party as the Party of White non-Hispanic Males, where Democrats represent everyone including the majority white non-Hispanic.

Both Parties are out of control in unbridled capitalism and power, and George Washington gave warnings that have come true. However, at least some of the Democrat Party are moving away from rich people's interests where none of the Republicans are doing so.

• 2 months ago

People who talk like you often think any time someone treats a black man the same way a white man is treated, you're going against the white man. IDK how some 25 year old guys from 300 years ago would feel about it, nor do I care. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Non whites comin atcha !!✅

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.