Travis
Travis asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 2 months ago

I live in the Northern US and hate winter, what state should I move to where it’s warm in the winter ?

Boca Raton, Florida

In north Louisiana, winter can bring sleet 1 or 2 times a year. Snow happens once every 2 to 4 years, but when it snows, it's a light coating (usually up to 1 inch, I feel lucky when rarely I get 1-3 inches of snow).

San Diego literally has the best weather all year round in the world.

Hawaii or Florida 

Hawaii, if you can afford it. It's the only state that is tropical. Florida is also pretty good, with a subtropical climate. However, it got so cold a couple of years ago, that iguanas were falling out of the trees. Free  meat.

CA, AZ, and LA are pretty good too, if you hate winter.

Florida, south of Orlando.  Generally only a few days below 50 degrees and the rest are tropical sunshine.

• KennyB

Hawaii         

• ?

I live in way western Arizona, right across the Colorado River from Nevada, and it's 'snowed' here once in the last 6 or 7 years.  And that was more like a heavy frost then a snow !!!

• God

Move to southern Florida.