Why will my narcissist ex bf have a load gun then ask me to shoot him to forgive him?

haven’t spoke to my narcissist ex boyfriend for 7 months. He’s has continuously tried to contact me by calling private or driving on my street. I heard he has a gf and don’t understand why he’s stalking me. He pulled out a load gun and ask me to shoot him to forgot him he didn’t threaten me with the gun is that normal I appreciate any advice you can give me. I love him but I just don’t understand maybe it’s something psychological with him. 

Favorite Answer

What is a 'load gun'? Did you mean a "loaded" gun? He asked you to shoot him to "forget" him, not 'forgot' him. My advice to you is to get an order of protection filed, inform the police that he is armed and that he pulled out a weapon when he confronted you. He needs psychological evaluation.

Yes I meant loaded gun sorry for the grammar error 

• ?

You shoot him, you go to prison, that's why.