Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Should we start calling people out for not wearing a mask and disrespect them?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Number one you shouldn’t be disrespectful to people in general. Number two, it is their body and their choice. If you want to/don’t want to wear a mask that is your choice, however your dictation ends where their choice begins. You don’t have the right to enforce your opinion onto anybody. 

Also as a nurse I will say anybody who has passed college level biology knows that people with perfectly healthy immune systems are actually weakening their immune systems significantly by wearing masks everywhere, all the time. Our body needs a certain level of bad bacteria to keep our immune systems strong, by wearing masks all the time, your body is unable to keep the immune system strong and is actually doing the reverse & weakening it immensely. 

Just some food for thought from a Registered nurse. 

If you have a perfectly healthy immune system you should not be wearing a mask all the time. If you do not have a perfectly healthy immune system you should be taking the proper precautions & staying HOME. You shouldn’t be expecting everybody else to be taking those precautions for you. Might be harsh but it’s the truth. 

• 2 months ago

No, you should always be respectful, but you should avoid those people with a six-foot pole while you're wearing the best mask you can find! 

The mask is a filter, so that if you get the virus, you're less likely to get severe symptoms and end up in the hospital. 

And you're less likely to give it to someone else who could end up in the hospital. 

Masks are not just about stopping the virus, they're also about slowing it down, so that the hospitals can keep up with the number of patients and can save as many as they can. 

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

why they have there rights ., thats the excuse the democrats used first . they do have a right to catch the virus , dont they .

• 2 months ago

No there disrespecting us, by passing the virus to a lot of people, like Washington, the write house. It should not be called the white house. I am white, it should be more color in the name

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. It's a control thing, not a health thing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Difficult question. If you do, there will probably be yelling or screaming involved, and you'll be in a worse position for potential infection. I speak from experience. 

I think they should be fined because that may be the only way to get the mask point across.

• not
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What if the wear an ineffective mask? Partial disrespect? 

Cloth masks are up to 40% effective meanwhile n95 is 90%.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Well you shouldn't call people out for it, BUT as a RN it is very important to wear a mask! It is so much safe than not wearing a mask, just take airborne or emergen-C vitamin C drink daily, to keep your immune system up, so it doesn't go down by wearing a mask. But everyone who can wear a mask should wear a mask an @ Kate if it were SO dangerous the CDC is higher than us nurses they would know ALOT more!!! But yes it is true it lowers the immune. Just get plenty of Vit. C

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Michigan used to have a PSA for seatbelt-law compliance whose slogan was "Click it or ticket." Well, I think it should have a new PSA for mask-wearing compliance whose slogan is "Mask it or casket." 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.