How come people think that I can be charged with misuse of 911 for giving out fake addresses in another state?

So I get depressed a lot and so I often call suicide hotlines to talk to about things. I have a lot of stuff going on and sometimes I need to vent and rant cause I have no one to vent to. Some of these hotlines people won't talk to me unless if I tell them that I'm suicidal. So I tell them that I am suicidal to get them to talk to me. Sometimes it doesn't work and they want to send someone so I go on zillow and give them some fake address on top of the first listing that I can find in that state. I get really irritated when they don't want to talk to me so I do that instead like I used to do. They pressure me into giving out an address and said they'll call the police if I don't. I used an burner app when I did this. What I don't get is why or how can I get charged with this if it is out of state. I'm not really hurting anyone cause all I wanted to do is talk and they won't talk to me so I ended up doing this to them. How come people think that I can get these charges when it is out of state ?? How come people say that you can get in trouble for this ?

Because you can doing that is illegal

• Cogito

You know right from wrong perfectly well but choose to behave like a silly little kid.

Yes, you can get in trouble. You're always admitting your stupid, rude, possibly dangerous and irresponsible behaviour on public websites. Most of what you do IS illegal.

You really need psychiatric help.

I'm sure you keep asking this over and over because you can't understand the answers which use big words.  How about this.  People say you can be charged if you are out of State because you CAN be charged if you are out of State.  "How come" people say that?  Because they understand what you don't understand.  You left out the warrant part, by the way, this time around.  

.

You don't think burning up volunteer and Police time trying to keep your sorry self from suicide is a waste of resources and harms anyone?

911 is for emergencies, not for counseling/conversation. Calling to vent and rant is misuse of 911, prosecutable.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You've been repeating the same behavior for months now.  Abusing suicide hotlines to the point where they now recognize you when you call.  Nobody to blame for that but you.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an inept troll and immature brat is not a disability, jacob.

if KV really did that, they would know it  was him and he would be charged.  the nationwide system is aware of his antics and MO.

but since he wouldn't have called 911, it wouldn't be misuse of 911.

suicide hotlines typically only try to get an address if there is an indication of imminent risk.

You're either a liar, or a halfwit. Hotlines don't call the police, nor do they threaten to. There is also no such thing as 'an burner app'. As for misuse of 911, you CAN be prosecuted for that, and that's why people think you can.

Suicide hotlines are aware of your shenanigans and they know your real address. You seem to never learn from anything. The only way you will learn is if you spend some time in prison. The authorities is most likely closely monitoring this section cause of your past rants and threats. You've made bomb threats, threat to blow up buildings and gas stations. Do you really think that they wouldn't put you under surveillance when those are threats of terrorism ? We don't even have to call richland county sheriff cause they are most likely watching and have seen this post. If you want to go to prison then keep this up. 

People say you can get in trouble because you can get in trouble. Being in another state is irrelevant.

Stop blaming your "disability" for your stupidity.